CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2021

A little project


About a month ago, I noticed the chairs in my living room were starting to wear out.  I have had my couches for about 17 years, and decided maybe this was a sign it was time to get new ones.  
I called Krista to see what she was doing and she said she would be happy to meet me at the furniture store.  We found this at Ashley Furniture, and  really loved it.  We went to RC Willey, but I didn't see anything I liked nearly as well, so we bought two of them.


We also bought this cute lamp that was right by it, and two of these fun chairs!
 

UNFORTUNATELY, they don't have any in stock, and said it could easy be 3 to 6 months before the couches are back in stock.  (Stupid Covid!)  I knew they wouldn't look great with the yellow paint on my walls, so I figured I had some time to repaint. Thurs morning I woke up, looked at my calendar, and had nothing on it until Monday night.  I was a bit bored so I decided to go buy the paint and get started.
I pushed everything to the center of the living room, covered it with drop cloths, and went to work.


By Saturday afternoon, I was all done and my house was put back together again.


It has come full circle.  26 years ago, when we bought this house, we painted it gray.😅

No comments:

Post a Comment