CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hot Chocolate Bombs

At about 3:00 this afternoon, I got a video call from these cute boys.  They were wanting to learn how to make Hot Chocolate Bombs, and invited me to watch them do it.  It was sooooo fun!
First they painted the molds with melted chocolate and let them cool for a few minutes.  Then they filled one half with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows.  YUM!


Then Jamie put them on a hot pan for a second to melt them and seal them together.


The last thing was to drizzle frosting over them and put on the sprinkles.  Great job guys!   I'm so happy they invited me to watch them learn how to make these.  I can't wait to try one!


They made a beautiful one for me and gave it to me when we did our visits this week.  YUMMM!
























.

 

1 comment:

  1. you just made my day! LOVE their cute mama to include you too!

    ReplyDelete