CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2020

Aprons for Snowflakes

 About a week ago, my cute niece Morgan called to see if I would be able to make her girls aprons for Christmas.  They live in Tennessee, but were coming to Utah for Christmas.  I'm always looking for a fun project, so I said yes.  She sent me the link to the pattern that she liked, and I checked out my fabric stash and found some that I thought would be cute.  Grandmas Cline had given me the red and green that matched great.  I had enough to make Morgan one too. 


They were able to stop on their way home from the airport and pick them up. 



I was so happy that they fit and look ADORABLE in them.


She and Chase have a fancy machine that laser cuts wood.  She had posted some pictures of some of the things they had made.  They were awesome!!!  I asked them if I could trade aprons for some of the snowflakes that they made and they agreed.  They are soooooo pretty, I LOVE them!  
Thanks Morgan and Chase.







No comments:

Post a Comment