CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Dad's 90th birthday celebration (without him)

September 16, 2018 Dad would have been 90 years old.


I was able to go to the cemetery and visit his and mom's grave on Saturday.


To honor Dad, we did a random act of service for whoever we wanted.


I baked some of Aunt Sandy's yummy zucchini bread and took to some of my neighbors.


Then I invited our kids, Lani, Jeff and Jen for dinner.  (Lani wasn't able to come) but everyone else did.  We haven't had all our kids together for a while so it was GREAT!
The Adults (Josh and Merijane were behind Jeff and Jen)


The girls


The boys (I don't know if they ate anything, they mostly just played)


As we walked out to tell Jeff and Jen goodbye, we noticed a car EXACTLY like Dad's parked at my neighbors house.  Oh how we miss that guy!










No comments:

Post a Comment