CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 11, 2017

August fun


I have 2 nieces who are just starting out as teachers, Lauren, (Jen's daughter) and Tesa (Ric's daughter in law)  I found some fun ideas on Pintrest, to do them a teacher survival kit.


I put all the things in a wire garbage can and took them over to them.  
I hope they enjoy their first year of teaching,  there are some lucky kids in West Valley and Mapleton!


I hated to see summer come to an end.  We have enjoyed having the kids over to play.
They have painted


Beading projects


Baking


Played games


more games


Shopped


Ridden wiggle cars to the park


 played at splash pads


did some sewing projects


 and just had a lot of fun!  Now it's back to school for most of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment