CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A trip to the canyons for Mike's birthday

I just realized that summer is flying by really fast.  I think because I am retired, I haven't really noticed, but Josh's girls start back to school July 26th and we hadn't made it to the canyons yet.  We didn't have time to do a campout, but decided to do a day trip and hang out there to celebrate 
Mike's 60th birthday. 


We headed to Millcreek canyon, and found our favorite spot, and placed our camp chairs where we could watch the kids play in the creek.


They had so much fun playing in the 3 inches of water.


Krista brought some birthday decorations and here are the Littles


The Bigs playing a card game



and the Middles eating sommores 


 Here's Mike with most of our grandkids, (we are missing Jordan's cute boys) 


Me and the Littles


We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. 


Little Oliver had a great time!


Sophie helped me take Jack for a walk and get him to go to sleep.


And then she fell asleep!  I think all the kids probably slept great after playing so hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment