CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Dinner

We had our Halloween Party the day after Halloween this year.  
I made Chicken and Dumplings and it tasted so good since it's starting to finally cool off.


I had the kids help me make Halloween Cat cookies.  Kelsi LOVED helping!


Here's all the littles making theirs


Here are the middles working on theirs.


Now for the eyes and noses


While the cookies were baking, we had some games.  Jamie and Emily brought donuts on a string and the kids had to eat them without using their hands. Dad, Mike and Jamie were our helpers.


Very fun and messy!




Then Jamie was in charge of pumpkin bowling.  They had TP rolls to look like ghosts and mini pumpkins to bowl with.  


Got um!!!


Grandma Cline, Jenny and Eric were able to come too.


Cookies and ice cream, YUMMY!


1 comment:

  1. What a very fun party. Your cat cookies are the cutest things I've ever seen and I loved pumpkin bowling. I've got to remember for next year. thanks for sharing. SLY rob

    ReplyDelete