CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 2, 2014

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE a good deal!!!!  Yesterday, Krista called and had just been to Children's Place Outlet, one of our favorite places to get kids clothes, and mentioned that they were having 40% off everything in their store, including clearance.   She had gotten some amazing deals and was so excited, (she is definitely my daughter)  Nothing gets my adrenaline flowing faster than shopping for good deals.  Last year after Valentines, I found these cute jammies on clearance for the baby girls  for this year, so I needed to find something for the rest of the grandkids for Valentines.


I have sometimes found cute t-shirts  for between $5-$7 and that multiplied by 10 adds up pretty fast, so I thought maybe I could find something at Childrens Place and I was right!!!! 
 I found these fun blouses for the big girls 


and these for the little girls


and these jammies


Two cute black sweaters and a skirt


9 packs of undies with 3 in each 


Baby girl and boy long sleeved onesies


This cute dress for all 6 of the bigger girls 


 4 warm shirts for Logan for next winter 


3 pink and 


2 blue summer shirts


and the best part about it is, I spent $70.92, 
which is about what I would have spent for 10 Valentine t-shirts!!!!
Thanks Krista for letting me know about the great sale!







2 comments: