CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baking with Jeff and Jen

On Monday night, I invited Jeff and Jen over for dinner and for a mini cooking class to show them how to use their new Kitchen Aid mixer.  I had them mix up my bread recipe and from that we made rolls,


and cinnamon rolls,  (Jen rolled them out perfectly!) and a mini loaf of bread, French bread, and breadsticks.


then a little dental floss to cut them.


They also made breadsticks, everything turned out amazing!


They did French bread and regular bread, all from the same basic bread recipe.  I just had them do a few of each, so they could see how to make the different breads.  They hadn't made cookies before, so they tried out my favorite Blossom Swifts peanut blossoms, but put chocolate chips in instead of the kiss on top.  Great job you two!!!  Can't wait to hear about your first cooking experience at home!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love all your blog posts! What a fun cooking class! I wish I had been there too!

    ReplyDelete