CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Robynn visits SLC

When we got home from Bear Lake, Robynn was already here visiting from Dallas. I was able to hang out with her every day from Monday - Saturday.  It was such a fun week!!!!  We had a get together at mom and dad's with all my brothers and sisters and mom and dad.   It was lots of fun to all be together. We did lots of visiting, and made a play rug that turned out so cute.  On Friday night she had a sleepover at our house, and we went to a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons concert that our Taylorsville Days put on. 


We made this delicious dinner from the fun cook book Kathy gave both Robynn and I for our birthdays.


We also made these YUMMY patriotic cupcakes from the same cookbook!


Today, we got up early and hit lots of yard sales.  We were looking for matchbox cars for the little play rug and found a bunch of them.  We also found a few other things as you can see!  We found a yard sale that had all these awesome books for .25 a piece and I do love kids books, so I bought a few.  Robynn didn't have much room in her suitcase, so she controlled herself, but I went a little crazy.   


All too soon, I had to take her to the airport and she is on her way back home as I am typing.  She has been gone for 3 weeks visiting, Tatia and her family, Charlie and his family, Pierce and his family, and then us!


1 comment:

  1. So great that you got to spend so much time with your sister! I love love love your cupcakes! I want to see a picture of the play mat you guys made!

    ReplyDelete