CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween pictures

Tonight, we had all our kids,  grandkids, Mom, Dad and Lani over for dinner.  I had found these cute Halloween shirts for the girls and here is a picture we took of them.  We got all the big girls actually looking pleasant, and the babies, not crying!  Quite an accomplishment!!!!


Mom gave the girls fun Halloween books that she read to them.


It was a beautiful day, so the girls played outside for a while



                                     





After dinner, they painted the pumpkins Mike had poured for them.  I envisioned cute little orange pumpkins,



but I made the mistake of getting out the other colors so they could paint stems, and that's when it got crazy!


Before I knew what had happened, they were painting them all kinds of wild colors.


 What a bunch of funny girls!

     








2 comments:

  1. The girls looks adorable! Looks like you had a fun night. I never cease to be amazed at what wonderful grandparents you guys are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved every year of your photo shoot on your kitchen bench, but this year may be my favorite! What darling little spooks you have. I LOVE the shirt and tights, soooooo cute! Thanks for sharing. SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete