CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Pictures for my wall

Since it is almost Aida's birthday, Krista took her in and had the CUTEST pictures taken of her. She had a couple with both girls that turned out adorable too!!!

Krista has a friend who is just starting out a photography business. Emily traded her a haircut and color, for a photo shoot. She did a great job with these two adorable little girls!

Yesterday we met Merijane at the Children's Museum to play with her girls for a few minutes so she could go shopping at Old Navy and hit some of their great sales. Since I didn't have a new picture of Libbie and Katie, while we were at the museum, I sat them next to a wall and snapped a few. This one turned out pretty cute I think!

1 comment:

  1. Sisters are the best! I'm so glad you and Lani are mine! Love the new pictures of your little ladies. So cute! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete