CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

6 little girls and my tulips

Tonight, when everyone came for dinner, I asked them to have the girls wear the Easter dresses they had made for them, so we could take pictures in my flowers. This is the one week of the year, my yard looks AMAZING, and it looked even better, with 6 tiny girls in the flowers.

What are you thinking about Hailey????

Molly is at that age when you say "Smile" she really smiles!!!!

Aida was in a very happy mood, We got some great pictures of her!

Here's Katie, she didn't really want to pose for us, but we got a little smile out of her.

Libbie was smiling very cute, I promised her a pair of princess shoes if she would smile pretty, and she got to choose a pair since she did a nice job.

Abbie is such a little doll, we got some adorable pictures of her!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute are those little girls! What great pictures. The dresses are DARLING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your tiny girls tiptoeing through the tulips! Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Love, ROb

    ReplyDelete