For Christmas, we took the groups of kids, on a fun little sleepover at a hotel. We wanted to do a getaway with just the adults and I was checking on VRBO's that were close by. Jamie reminded me that his friend Josh had a VRBO in Eden that was really nice and so he checked on it. Josh was SO NICE! He let us use it for just the price he pays his cleaners. Since I had a couple thousand set aside for the VRBO, each couple got some money to do with as they pleased.
I tended Jamie and Jordan's kids Friday afternoon-Saturday morning. Jamie had so much to do, and had been out of town to visit her mom just a couple of weeks before and would be leaving town with Jordan for their anniversary next week, that she didn't feel like she could be gone the whole weekend. That made it possible for Mike and I to join the kids Saturday afternoon - Sunday morning. We had such a great time. We visited, played games, visited and went out to a yummy Mexican restaurant. It's so fun to spend time with those you love!

No comments:
Post a Comment