CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2024

Taylorsville Temple

The Taylorsville Temple open house is coming us very soon.  We are getting so excited!


I got to go plant flowers in several of the flower beds, and was able to be an usher there twice for the open house.  That was really nice!


My best friend Carolyn's husband Don, did lots of work on the temple, and they invited us to go with their family to the "Sneak Peek" open house for the construction workers and their families.


Mike has been struggling with crazy dizziness, but felf good enough to go.  It was so fun to see the things Don and his guys worked on.  It is so beautiful!


 I got to take my next door neighbor, Inger who belongs to the Salvation Army church.  


Jordan's family came to see it and their kids were so reverent.


Our neighbors, Geisela and Jerry Smith who are not active came too.


The Layton Hills Temple open house was running at the same time so I invited my friend Joyce Billings who moved up to Clearfield to come.  She has been active off and on, but now isn't very healthy, so hasn't been to church in years.  She loved getting to see it.  Gaylene is my ministering sister and I invited her to join us.





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment