CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Schools Out FOREVER!!!!!

After 28 year of teaching Jr. High, I was able to retire.  I have been looking forward to this day for a long time!!!!


I celebrated every last, here's my LAST parent teacher conference!


My Last trip to La Caille


My LAST shopping trip for a foods lab.


I even put up my LAST showcase, so it would be ready for next year for the shop teacher who is taking over for me and I know won't be doing cute showcases!


My LAST cooking lab with 7th graders!!!!!


One of my good friends at school, Susen Zobel, made me this BEAUTIFUL quilt.   


My cute family made me this fun card. 


I really enjoyed teaching, I can't think of any other career I would have rather had, but I am so excited to move onto the retirement stage of life.  Let the fun begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment