CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's day at Krista's



Krista invited us over to her house for a Mother's day luncheon.  We had such a yummy lunch, then took the girls to the school to play on the playground.  When they got home, she gave them all an otter pop and told them to go eat it outside.  This is where they all went to eat it.  They looked so cute I had to snap their picture on her front step.


A few weeks ago, I was at Sams Club and saw these dresses in all 7 sizes that I needed.  I couldn't resist buying them, so I gave them to the girls today, and had them all try them on.  Josh put on some music, and they had fun dancing around the living room.


I was so excited that they even had one for tiny Gabbie!


Krista invited Colleen, mom, dad, and Lani to come too


It was a great Mother's day, thanks everyone!!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun Mother's day luncheon! I love all the photos you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. The dresses are adorable, I seriously can't believe you found 7 matching dresses. So cute. What a great Mothers Day it looks like you had!

    ReplyDelete